If i rent a room in my home on a week to week basic, and the person fails to pay rent. can i as them to leave.

Answered on Dec 12, 2010

You should be very careful, I have dealt with this question in the personal injury context and felt that the proper way to evicit a person living in your home is through the normal LL/Tenant procedures, i.e. a Notice to Quit, Suit for Possession, Service of Order and Actual Evicition, if necessary. Unless you agree otherwise, you should follow the LL/Tenant Law.

Timothy P. Brennan, Esq.
Croslis & Brenn an Law Offices
2030 Tilghman Street, Suite 203
Allentown, PA 18104