A close friend of mine accidentally ran my foot over with her car.. I lost my job. I have no health insurance. I need med attn

Asked in Bangor, PA , on Dec 9, 2014

Is my friend going to get in trouble if I sue her? What should I do?

Answered on Dec 10, 2014

You really need to sit down and talk to someone, there is not much facts to go on here. Generally when there is a friend or family involved, I say the insurance company is the one who will feel the pain. The question you need to flesh out is – which insurance company if any? Another thought is, were you doing anything work related, maybe you would have coverage there? You also could look into public benefits.