After being sexually assualted at work by a union employee (I am salary), I was moved to another building. What are my rights?

Answered on Feb 9, 2015

You likely have a workers compensation claim to treat for any of these resulting issues and for any wage loss. There are probably several ways to handle this type of claim. This is likely one of the limited situations where there is an abnormal work condition that would entitled to you to WC benefits even though you do not have a physical injury (though further discussion may lead to a lower standard applying). You definitely need to sit down with an employment attorney and WC attorney. There is too much going on here for a website. Generally a consult is free for these types of cases so you have little to risk and the clarity will make your day to day much more bearable. Good luck.