Been on comp for exactly 1 year n.c.p accepted Work injury

Answered on Apr 30, 2014

It is a very fact intensive question, you sound to be in litigation, perhaps there has been a suspension or modification petition filed against. you. You may need someone to review this for you. The Allentown judges move things along quickly and are a fair group. If you are unrepresented, you should not be going to a mediation and valuing a case without some help. People honestly do better in these cases when they have representation.