Can I file suite against my boss for emotional distress resulting in having been prescribed anxiety & blood pressure meds?

Answered on Nov 2, 2012

You should know first that, generally an employee cannot sue a employer for work injuries in PA> There are exceptions to this, but they would have to be explored in a sit down type meeting. In regards to a workers compensation claim, several different factors will come into play; emotional and psychological conditions can be compensated under the PA Workers Compensation Act, but you will need to add some details. Was there any kind of physical contact or injury? What type of work do you do and are you suffering from abnormal working conditions. These are difficult cases and much would hinge on the answer to these questions. If you have lost wages or have had to receive medical care, you should consult with a WC attorney and see if there is anything there. Feel free to call with any questions.