Can i get wc for a back problem that is related to my type of work, But i didnt "hurt" myself

Answered on Dec 9, 2011

You should definitely talk to an attorney. You may have a workers compensation claim if the condition is related to work or if work has aggravated a pre-existing condition. Feel free to take a look at my article on my profile about how to initially handle a workers compensation claim. The most important thing to do right now is to give clear notice to the employer of the injury.

Also, if this is a permanant condition you may have an Americans with Disabilities claim if the condition affects a major bodily function. You may have a suit or the ability to request an accommodation for the condition to make it possible for you to work.

You would need to add some additional details to have an idea of the type of employment and how the injury occurred.