Can I sue my boss if I receive injuries from work?

Answered on May 25, 2014

If there is an injury related to your employment, you can make a claim for any medical treatment or loss of wages you might suffer. As an initial matter, there are strict limitations on the time to provide notice of an injury, so as soon as you have an injury and have reason to know it is work related, you should advice your employer (preferably in writing). You should probably see a doctor to find out if this is work related, there are a number of great pain doctor in the Allentown area. You should talk to an attorney and get the direction you need on it, especially is there is something serious going on.