Can I try to fight for my position back for my boss lying to me about my termination in PA.

Answered on Sep 25, 2012

I agree with the answers above in that you need to look at all of your options. Assuming you were working for a sufficient period of time and several other factors, you should be entitled to FMLA leave. You also may have a claim for a WC termination, which is one of the few exceptions to the employment at will doctrine in PA. You should also have someone explore your options under the Americans with Disibiities Act and ERISA.