Do I have a Workmans comp case?

Answered on May 7, 2015

I agree, you need to sit down with an attorney. This will be fact intensive. Almost any decent attorney in this practice will give you a free consult. I never see pro se folks getting the same benefits and you really do want to carefully handle your medical and presentation whenever there is an aggravation. Aggravations get dicey even for representing Claimants.