Do i have any legal acdtion

Answered on Apr 4, 2016

If you hurt your arm at work or if work made your arm worse (even if a preexisting condition is made worse) you might be entitled to receive workers compensation. Unfortunately alot of employer do not treat people well when they complain about difficulties at work like this. Often times they fire people to avoid the responsibility for workers compensation medical or wage loss problems. This type of response could also violate the Americans with Disability Act. You should probably talk to an workers compensation / EEOC attorney. These types of cases are handled contingent – meaning you do not pay anything unless you win in some way. If it is nothing, at least you talked to someone, if it is something, then you really need the help. Good luck.