Do I have rigjts to my late husband account from a work injury.

Answered on Jan 8, 2014

You will definitely need to fill in the facts when you speak with someone – it almost does not sound like a workers compensation benefit. However, maybe this is a last WC check, payments in a set aside, or any number of things, it is really too hard to say with the facts presented. However, if he had a work injury and his passing is in any way arguably related, you need to have a workers compensation attorney look it over and give you some direction… I have seen so many people leave money on the table in these circumstances, don’t let it happen to you. Best of luck to you.