Hi my name is Caroline. I need a lawyer for fight for me. In a wrongful termination case.

Answered on Sep 21, 2015

I do not handle these types of case, but there is a new case on that exact issue which is in the PA Bar News case update section. If you get an attorney that handles FMLA issues he or she may want to look at that newspaper which was in the last 2-3 months. I cut it out and saved it because it comes up in my WC practice. Another thought is, you often see this type of treatment with work injuries because of how the insurers manage the claims. If there is a potential work relatedness to the claim you may also have a WC claim. Bare in mind that even a work aggravation of a non work related condition is compensable under PA WC law.