How do I get them to pay?

Answered on May 31, 2016

The first thing you need to do is find out if the WC insurance company has accepted the injury. You may need to first establish your right to receive compensation. Even if you have received the forms from the Department of Labor and Industry showing they accepted a claim you may need to be sure they accepted the full injury and all body parts involved. There are a number of benefits you may have or that are being withheld. To know your full rights and the full value of your claim, you should talk to an attorney that handles these case. Consults are free and generally you do not pay even if you hire an attorney until they win in some way for you, so there is little risk in it. Good luck.