How long it takes to re-open the work-comp case and start get benefits? or should I file for unemployment?

Answered on Feb 28, 2015

You are going to need to give quite a bit of additional facts, you might want to just consult with a WC attorney. If there is a denial, you likely need one. These are generally contingent cases, so it would likely not require you to pay a fee to consult. Good luck.