How to find the forms to file a nunc pro tumc for a motor vehicle violation.

Answered on Sep 25, 2012

You should definately speak with an attorney ,I assume you are ultimately trying to resolve a driver licensing issues. These issues can get very tricky with the coordinate criminal and civil jurisdictions. I worked for PennDOT’s driver licensing legal unit and have seen many of these cases and small errors or innocent mistake can have large consequences. There may be forms on line somewhere, but you should really have an attorney handle such a petition.