I am an at-will employee in Pennsylvania and reported that I'm suffering from Depression to my employer. Is it legal to fire me?

Answered on Aug 20, 2012

Your primary recovery would be under the ADA, however, if your depression was work related, you should also inquire about workers compensation benefits. It may not be a massive amounts of benefits, maybe 3500-4000 per months, but it should be considered. Also, there would be no offset if you were to recover under the ADA.