I hurt my back at work, Have an MRI I am in pain all the time couldn't do the light duty now they say full duty at work

Answered on Feb 15, 2014

You are at one of the most critical points in your claim, if you are seeing a panel doctor, I would immediately get to another doctor. I would suggest talking to an attorney even about the doctor you see. There are a number of questions I would have regarding the nature of the injury acknowledged and some of the additional facts, but an online an online forum is not the place for that. You need to call an attorney and get the help you need. You are still receiving benefits apparently (not sure I understand the last sentence of your question), so you are in a decent spot to litigate but if you lose your benefits you will be at their mercy. Good luck.