I injured my neck almost 5 yrs ago at work can i reopen my workers com case

Answered on Jan 28, 2014

I agree, it will depend on a few additional fact. However, even if you are past the statute, the condition may be a compensable aggravation at your current work. If it happened at work you should give notice immediately. There are many variable about choosing the route that would be best for you to take from here, so it would be wise to sit down with an attorney to talk about these issues.