I live in pa and I'm out on workmen comp can I take another job and quit the one I got hurt at?

Answered on Dec 13, 2014

I agree with Tim who summarized it nicely. There is also a new line of cases that allows you to reinstate you WC benefits more easily if you are terminated from the new job. Either way, the new job over raises many more issues for you to consider and you should get help on it.