I was hurt at work and my injury left permanent damage. I can return to full duty at work. My injury occurred because coworker

Answered on Jan 5, 2015

You should probably talk to a workers compensation and a personal injury attorney. Either way, sitting down and talking it out is the best option and nearly everyone does a free consult on these types of contingent case (i.e. you don’t pay unless the attorney wins). Generally, a co-employee will be immune, just like the employer, but there are several facts that would need to be flushed out – was a piece of machinery involved, is there a possible third party etc. Good luck.