I was involved in a fall at work. I suffered a severe concussion and other injuries. I have been fired by my employer. what do i

Answered on Jan 2, 2014

I always get a little nervous when I hear a panel doctor predicting a recovery date, you really do need someone who handles these issues on a day in day out basis. You need to speak with a WC attorney and explain all the details, but you should do so before you see that doctor again. Best of luck.