If you file an original comp claim with an employer, and switch jobs after treatment. How long is the original employer liable?

Answered on Mar 17, 2014

You do need to talk to a workers compensation attorney, there are a number of facts to discuss – how long did you receive wage loss payments, did the new work aggravate the old injury are there any potential tolling questions. I would talk to someone ASAP, Mike Brant, Jim Burn and Dan Bricmont are all good comp attorneys out west. Good luck.