Long Lasting Work Injury- Carpal Tunnel

Answered on Jul 21, 2014

You may have a workers compensation claim. They may have also violated the act in not processing your claim if you advised them of a work related condition and they failed to investigate the claim or respond to you in a timely fashion. One of the big things is getting the right doctor, these are intensely fact specific medical cases, a good expert is very important. Whatever you do, make sure you give very specific notice to your supervisor of the injury and its work relatedness. There are very strict timelines to make a claim in workers compensation. Good luck.