LTD Expires and SSDI starts in a month , Currently Employed…. can I collect unemployment to suppliment SSDI income?

Answered on Mar 26, 2015

You said you fell on the way to work, you should also talk to a workers compensation attorney. That would be ongoing benefits and your medical would be paid. Coming and going from work issues is heavily litigated, you should talk to someone about the facts. WC consults are free and it is usually a contingent case, so there is not much to lose and alot to gain if you have good facts. You could fall within an exception and be covered. You generally cannot get UC for a health related condition. Good luck.