My wife had an accident at work the doctor said that 22 months she will return to work.Today at Court she loossed me

Answered on Dec 12, 2010

I have a brief overview of the workers compensation law on my profile, please feel free to review it.

Regardless you should act immediately and contact an attorney. You do not state any dates, but regardless of whether it is workers comp or personal injury there time deadlines to filing a suit. There are a number of missing details, so you really need to speak to someone.

Timothy P. Brennan, Esq.
Croslis & Brenn an Law Offices
2030 Tilghman Street, Suite 203
Allentown, PA 18104