Need help with work

Answered on Jan 15, 2014

It sounds like you are receiving some type of contractual disability. However, as a PA worker, you may also be entitled to workers compensation for any work related mental stress that debilitates you or is exacerbated by your work conditions. It very much depends on the type of work factors you were exposed to and whether there has been or are any physical manifestations. You should talk to an workers compensation attorney as a possible other avenue to compensation. You may also want to know that you could be entitled to both a contractual disability policy and WC subject to some type of credit, that WC benefits are tax free and that your entitlement may be longer for WC. Good luck.