How can i obtain my license. It's been suspended indefinitely until i settle a judgment against me.

Asked in Allentown, PA , on Nov 18, 2014

This occur in 2001 So it’s way past the statute of limitations sol. What’s the cost to file a petition to the courts to get this taken out and show pendot proof that it’s been settle.

Answered on Nov 19, 2014

I am not sure there are enough facts, it sounds like this could be a judgment for damage to a vehicle in an accident that was forwarded to PennDOT. If they had it on your driving records they would want to see payment. There are a number of other possibilities such as a non payment at a magistrate or a failure to respond. You should probably sit down and discuss it with an attorney who handles these cases.