What are my options in this case

Answered on Oct 2, 2015

None of the facts are stated that would help an attorney answer this, so this response can only be general. That said, the insurance company is a business set up to pay you as little as possible and have attorneys and doctors working nonstop to limit you claim whether you are better or not, so get an attorney to help you. Also, if you are still treating with insurance doctors (panel doctors) or having a nurse follow you around, you should get rid them them at this point (you said it has been a year). Good luck.