What can i do as workmens comp. claimer.

Answered on Nov 16, 2015

Generally, I recommend that people see an attorney. The insurance company does so many unpredictable things to hurt a claimant’s claim that there is no way to go it alone. There is almost always a potential to settle a case, but sometimes settlement is just as hard as litigating if you are doing it right. I would talk to an attorney, if you are currently getting benefits you will likely not have a fee until you are about to get removed from benefits and if you are interested in a settlement, the amount will likely be higher with an attorney. Almost all WC attorneys will allow to consult for free as well.