What should I do

Answered on Sep 25, 2012

Ed pretty much sums it up, you have a good argument for a UC claim. Also depending on whether you are in a protected class, you may also have a discrimination claim. However, I would definately need more facts to fully understand the case. You should definately speak with an attorney.