Answered on Sep 25, 2012

You definately need an attorney, but I would add that you MUST immediately give notice in writing, in hand to your employer if you have not done so already. In a workers compensation case you must give notice within 120 days to have the initial right to file an action. You would already be very close to that. I would need more facts to understand your claim, but feel free to call can discuss it. My information is below.