Wrongful termination of employment?

Answered on Jan 20, 2014

It is very fact intensive, but you should file for unemployment. You will have to show that you did not engage in willful misconduct. We are an employment at will state, so that makes a wrongful discharge claims unlikely unless you have had recent work injury and this is in retaliation (which is common) or you were discharges because of protected characteristic.