Can I sue my former employer?

Answered on Jun 26, 2014

There are a number of attorneys who work with the Americans with Disabilities Act, but you should contact someone immediately as there are exceptionally short timelines to file suit. You would be looking for an employment discrimination attorney more than likely. You may also be looking for a civil rights attorney if you are a government employee.