Can I sue PA DOC for intimidation and bullying while in training for another company?

Answered on Jan 15, 2014

If you have a work related condition, you may be entitled to workers compensation for work related mental stress that causes such bills, debilitates you or is exacerbated by your work conditions. It very much depends on the type of work factors you were exposed to and whether there has been or are any physical manifestations. You should talk to an workers compensation attorney as the facts make it unclear what is actually going on in your case. All the best.