Do I need a workmans comp attorney?

Answered on Oct 17, 2015

If you have been out of work fr 11 weeks, you likely have a significant injury. The WC insurer will short you in any and every way possible. Talk to a WC attorney, your consult will be free. There are likely other things that you are missing in a claim like this when you are doing it alone. Good luck.